Once again, I got a late start today. I installed all the resistor networks and a few other discrete components. The mounted component count didn't go up much today, but there were quite a few connections to be made. Rather than bending pins out to hold the resistor networks in place, I used short pieces of tape to keep them steady and flush to the board during soldering.
I have promised myself to stop working if I'm tired, so I didn't move on to the next chunk of component stuffing, despite today's low component count.
No pictures today. My next session will plant a forest of capacitors on the control board. When that's done, I'll probably post another picture.